Summer is a great way to enjoy the great outdoors and explore what this great nation has to offer its residents and their families. And since it is also school break, summer is simply a great time for the entire family as they can spend more time doing and enjoying things together. If you have not yet been to the glitzy neighborhood of Beverly Hills, now is the time to pack your bags and haul the entire family to have pure fun in the sun in Beverly Hills.
Here are ten things you can do in Beverly Hills with your family this summer.
1. Visit the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts which has transformed a city block of Beverly Hills into one vibrant cultural destination that showcases the city’s rich cultural heritage and its future direction.
2. Sample the salty, rich, goodness of cheese at The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills to complete your penchant as a cheese aficionado. This should be a welcome surprise for your kids as everyone in your family will try to outdo one another in identifying the different types of cheeses all over the world.
3. Be a kid again and accompany your kids to the first-ever 24-hour Cupcake ATM in the world, the Sprinkles Cupcakes. Try the signature Red Velvet and you will see why people from across the country and the rest of the world line up for this one-of-a-kind ATM.
4. Kids love chocolate. Why not spend a whole day at Edelweiss Chocolates, explore their chocolate factory, and indulge in the world’s greatest comfort food. Don’t forget to pack a toothbrush 😉
5. Hop onto a Beverly Hills Trolley Tour for the best 40-minute ride of your lives. The tour will take you and your family to the different historical, art, architectural, and culturally-significant parts of the city.
6. Play a game with your kids spotting and naming the different celebrities that pass by Rodeo Drive or those dining at many fine dining restaurants in the Golden Triangle area of Beverly Hills. Make sure not to cheat by limiting your celebrity-spotting to those that your kids know.
7. Another great game is to spot and name the different luxury cars that you can see whizz by especially in the Golden Triangle area. Watch out for those Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Paganis, and Maybachs.
8. Don’t forget to take a peek at the famous Witch’s House to the north of the Beverly Gardens Park. Your kids will surely love the place. The whimsical cottage was actually built for a particular film on the production’s film studio lot before it was relocated to where it is now.
9. Spend an afternoon or even a whole day at the Greystone Mansion and Park and just relax in the beautiful greenery and breathtaking view. Don’t forget to take your camera as photo ops abounds.
10. Introduce your kids to fine art and superb museum pieces at the Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation. Their contemporary art collection is simply a marvel to look at.
Beverly Hills may be all glamor and glitter, but there is always something for the family. What better way to explore and enjoy those than this summer.
For more information about Beverly Hills dental services please visit our homepage.